HYDE PARISH COUNCIL
All in attendance should be aware that filming and recording may occur during the meeting.
This meeting will be held in accordance with s.78 of the Coronovirus Act 2020, The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronovirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 (“the 2020 Regulations”) which came into force on 4th April 2020.
The 2020 Regulations enable local councils to hold remote meetings (including by video and telephone conferencing) for a specified period until May 2021. The 2020 Regulations apply to local council meetings, committee and sub-committee meetings in England. Press and Public may join the meeting.
All attendees should try to join the meeting at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the meeting to allow for any connection problems.
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/5353808055
Meeting ID: 535 380 8055 Password: 290869
Due to the current pandemic this meeting will take place VIRTUALLY to share information with members and with residents (via the minutes)– if you wish to contribute a report to members for consideration at this meeting please submit by email or post to reach the Clerk by 6pm on Friday 9th October.
There will be a meeting of Hyde Parish Council on Wednesday 14th October 2020 at 7pm
2. Declarations of interest in matters appearing on this agenda
3. Minutes of the VIRTUAL meeting held on 9th September 2020 (already circulated)
4. Matters arising from the meeting of 9th September 2020
20/00590 Rose Cottage, Blissford Hill – repl.septic tank & rainwater harvesting tank (demo of existing)
20/00645 Honeysuckle Cottage, Hungerford Hill – first floor extension
20/00683 Land adj.to Hyde Garden Shop – mast and ancillary development (GDPO)
Results: 20/00176 Land adj.Newtown Honey Fm –single storey building (Hyde Band)- GRANT
Not yet decided: 20/10829 (NFDC) Land at Hern Lane, Hyde – agricultural dwelling & detached garage
b. Tree applications: 20/0477 Fir Tree Farm, Frogham Hill – land management over 10 year period, coppice or pollard trees either side of Ditch End Brook and prune trees throughout farm.
20/0514 Uplands, Stuckton Hill – prune 1 Magnolia and 1 Laurel
20/0526 Highwinds, Hern Lane – prune 2 Oaks, 1 Silver Birch and 1 Holly, pollard 1 Beech
20/0527 Hyperion, Stuckton Hill – prune 1 Tulip & 1 Tree of Heaven, fell 1 Chesnut and 1 Cedar
20/0530 The Glen, Frogham – re-pollard 2 Oaks, prune 1 Willow, 1 Plum, fell 1 Sycamore
20/0532 3 The Cottages, North Gorley – fell 1 Ash
20/0545 Little Mere, North Gorley – fell 1 Ash
Tree Results: 20/0407 Rose Cottage, Hungerford Hill – prune 1 Oak and 1 Beech; 20/0408 The Knapp, North Gorley – fell, prune & pollard mixed tree species; 20/0426 Meadow View, Stuckton Hill – fell 1 Silver Birch/prune 4 Willow; 20/0431 Dove Cottage, Chilly Hill – fell and prune various trees; 20/0454 Pippins, Blissford Hill – prune 1 Oak: – all raise no objections.
c. Other planning matters
TEN – none received
Enforcement/Appeals – no new cases/appeals
Stuckton Chapel – DoE Centre no longer viable, building to be sold:
6. Report from County Councillor Edward Heron (HCC)
7. Report from District Councillor (NFDC)
8. Highways/lengthsman (27/11): to include verge parking
10. Finance: balances in the accts, cheques for payment
11. Budget Proposals and Half Year review
12. Coronavirus and Parish Response: update
13. Consultations: Government: Planning for the Future (29/10/20); NFDC Local Planning Application Requirements (Local 1APP Consultation) (28/10/20); Safer New Forest Partnership Survey
14. To receive an update on Wards/Boundary proposals
15. November Newsletter – articles to include
16. Correspondence (to note) – NPA Annual Review
17. Reports of representatives (meetings attended during last month and to note those for the month ahead)
Next Parish meeting: Wednesday 11th November 2020 at 7pm
Parish Clerk: Martine Coatham [01425 650789] firstname.lastname@example.org w ww.hyde-pc.gov.uk
Residents are invited to attend all or part of Parish Meetings and to contribute to the open session near the start of the meeting. If you have a particular subject to raise, please contact the Parish Clerk in advance of the meeting so that we may be better prepared to help you.